Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me


Followers

All images on this site are copyrighted and owned by the photographer Keith O’Hagen

Friday, 22 June 2012

Broadway Tower

I took this two years ago, to the day. We had sunshine then.

It's the second highest point on the Cotswold escarpment. The base is 1024 feet above sea level, and gives views of 16 counties.




Broadway Tower, in Worcestershire.

4 comments:

  1. Super shot Keith.

    Sunshine! What's that?...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, very interesting perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keith...It must be a breathtaking view from this incredible tower!! Me I would be petrified up so high,and not be able to breath...: }
    Striking photo!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Trevor.
    Sunshine from the olden days lol

    Thanks Gillian.

    Thank you Grace. Yea, it's quite a view from the hill that the tower is on.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I take pictures, mainly of birds. Some people think I prefer wildlife to people; I think they could be right. Myself and Whisky just try and enjoy what life I have left.

Jim

Jim