Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me


Followers

All images on this site are copyrighted and owned by the photographer Keith O’Hagen

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Jay


It's pouring with rain here at the moment, so maybe I'll stay in and watch the birds come to the feeders.

Just had two Jays arrive; here's one of them.




Hope your weather is better; unless you're wanting some rain.


9 comments:

  1. A lucky chap you are. The hours i've spent trying to get a Jay photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best I've ever managed Adrian. I think this place agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Keith.

    Now that sounds good!...a bit of window watching, accompanied by a glass of something warming maybe?...much better than being out in the rain...lol.

    Weak sun and chilly here...rain later!...[;o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Trevor. Been a day of sorting through pictures; something I don't like much. Rather be out taking them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Findlay will be so jealous, we just can't get the Jays to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jay, too bad about the rain though. We could do with some rain here but I am enjoying the sunny September so much I don't want it. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Heather. I was very lucky with this one. They soon go at the slightest movement.

    Thanks Gillian. Had rain again this morning, but at least it has stopped now. Usual weather for Wales lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet it's raining very hard to stop you birding, and, what a lovely Jay Keith, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Bob. Yea, rain seems to be the norm here lol
    Foggy this morning for a change. :-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I take pictures, mainly of birds. Some people think I prefer wildlife to people; I think they could be right. Myself and Whisky just try and enjoy what life I have left.

Jim

Jim